Here at Altius we empower data driven decisions for some of the world’s leading brands. We are extremely proud of our success and our reputation for setting the standard within our industry, and we have ambitious plans for growth.
We rely on two things for success: cutting edge technology and talented people. To accommodate our growth, we are looking for exceptional talent in data strategy, data platform, business intelligence, analytics, data science, and managed services.
- Reputation – We are the market leader in Microsoft Azure based data platforms and our data science team is recognised for its cutting edge work in delivering machine and deep learning solutions. As a company we are going from strength to strength with a phenomenal average annual growth of 40%, which increased to a staggering 72% in 2018.
- People – Our continued success has enabled us to attract some of the industry’s world-class players. To thrive in our team, you should be interested in data – the factors that drive business performance and problem solving. You should be analytical, flexible and a good communicator and collaborator. Our non-hierarchical structure means your voice will be heard and your opinion valued.
- Projects – Our impressive client portfolio include some incredibly exciting projects for global and big named brands across multiple industry sectors, including leisure and hospitality, travel and transport, manufacturing, retail, finance and insurance.
- Progression/recognition – We’ve created a stimulating, supportive and rewarding environment where autonomy in each role is valued and actively promoted. You are encouraged to challenge yourself and in return we will invest in your career development.
- Social – It’s not all work, work, work. For fitness enthusiasts we offer a running club and yoga sessions, as well as a monthly table tennis tournament. We also run loads of interactive socials. And if that sounds exhausting we’ll keep your energy up with fresh fruit and healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Early careers – We have recently introduced a recruitment programme for school leavers and graduates who excel in maths and computer science. Our collaborative working culture enables talented individuals to develop personal and professional skills whilst being closely trained and mentored.
We are recruiting across all five practice areas:
Our data scientists focus on data science 100% of the time. You’ll work on an incredibly diverse range of solution areas including IoT, fraud detection, product recommendation, custom retention, market segmentation, social media analysis, and dynamic pricing.
You’ll also apply all areas of data science from machine learning, reinforcement learning and deep learning, to natural language progression, image analysis and sensor data analysis.
Find out more reasons to join our data science team here.
We are a Microsoft partner recognised for gold Data Analytics, Data Platform and Cloud Service competencies. Led by a Microsoft MVP (Most Valued Professional), our Microsoft Practice engineers create solutions that utilise the most cutting edge technology on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
The data and technology landscape we are operating in is continually evolving and so our Data Platform engineers must continually innovate to architect, design and build solutions which allow our clients to be one step head of their competitors, providing exposure to vastly contrasting types and volumes of data.
Find out why an engineer we hired recently chose Altius over a top five global tech company!
Our Performance Management Practice is delighted to partner with OneStream Oracle. Our Consultants design and build solutions to help a wide variety of businesses develop and improve their Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Consolidation & Close Reporting and Performance Reporting processes.
You’re required to have good analytical skills, an appreciation of business operating models and the drivers of business performance, as well as an understanding of the latest software developments.
Altius provides a comprehensive, tailored information management support service, that encompasses configuration and management of cloud infrastructure, through to application management, and management of critical business processes.
Our Managed Services Consultants must demonstrate interest in the latest technology trends and financial systems, and an analytical and logical approach to solving complex problems.
Altius’s Advisory Practice brings together a unique combination of technical, architectural, and strategy experts, who work with our clients to understand their current business state and the challenges their organisation faces in improving performance.
Together you develop a detailed roadmap for a transformation project focused on capturing and utilizing digital data to improve business intelligence and empower the organisation to drive growth.