Increased competition, prevalent credit card usage, the upsurge in loyalty cards, and the addition of the Internet as an alternative sales channel – these are just some of the reasons retail clients turn to Altius to help them understand and manage their business critical data. The solutions we have developed within this sector have helped clients with merchandise intelligence (planning, price, promotion), customer intelligence, operational intelligence and competitor intelligence.
Benefits delivered include:
- Stock/inventory optimisation – Monitoring of merchandising levels minimises stock-outs, enables seasonality forecasting and improved cost control.
- Loyalty and promotional marketing – Real time, event driven loyalty and promotional marketing to drive incremental revenue and loyalty.
- Customer profiling – Better determine and understand customer needs, values and behaviours through the ability to blend and analyse all customer, social, demographic and transactional data.
- Epos analytics – Scalable solutions for analysing EPOS data to support basket analysis and customer segementation.
- Basket prediction – Advanced product recommendation solutions for online shopping basket prediction in supermarkets and real time product recommendations.
- Labour schedule optimisation – Manage and align labour resources more effectively with customer/operational demand – ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Assortment optimisation – Improved response to shifting consumer behaviour through better use of customer insight and purchasing trends for assortment planning and optimisation.
- Revenue management and price optimisation – Improved use of store and customer data enables dynamic and responsive pricing.
- HR analytics – Out of the box HR Analysis and reporting solutions with integrated data science models provide an advanced analytics framework for understanding, modelling and predicting employee behaviour in larger organisations.