This is an incredibly exciting time to join our Microsoft Practice, and the good news is, we’re recruiting.
If you want to work with bleeding edge cloud technology, on data solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands, and future proof your career, then here are ten compelling reasons to apply to join our team…
- We are one of the most successful and rapidly expanding Microsoft practices in the UK. Our Microsoft team has quadrupled in size over the last 18 months and that’s down to our reputation as the leading consultancy for Azure data solutions.
- We consistently compete against the big brand consultancies and win projects for well-known global businesses. That’s down to our extensive experience, unique approach and methodology, agility and incredibly talented team.
- You’ll be working with bleeding edge technology. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner recognised for Data Analytics, Data Platform and Cloud Service competencies. Our long established and close relationship with Microsoft provides us with early visibility of new technologies, which we incorporate into our solutions and reference architecture. This enables us to stay one step ahead of the game.
- You’ll be working on highly innovative, game changing projects. Our clients are ready to seriously invest in enterprise data platforms and analytics. These are long-term projects and you’ll enjoy seeing your solutions quickly deliver incredible business benefits and value.
- We’re recruiting at all levels. That includes data and visualisation engineers, technical leads and delivery leads – from graduates to experienced professionals.
- As a niche consultancy, you’ll enjoy visibility and autonomy within the team and the company. We are people orientated and focused on developing your skills and experience. Our project teams are selected carefully and deliberately to play to your strengths.
- You’ll be working with leading experts in the field, including Microsoft MVPs (Most Valued Professionals). You’ll learn from and collaborate with some of most talented professionals in the industry, and with no doubt you’ll further your skills, knowledge and career.
- You’ll benefit from exposure to other exciting areas, such as data science. We encourage close collaboration and knowledge transfer across all teams. Friday’s ‘lunch and learn’ is a great place to share what’s innovative and exciting, so that we can all learn from each other.
- We’re a friendly, fun and diverse team – and we’re incredibly proud of our high retention rate. We encourage collaboration within project teams and the wider practice. It’s how we nurture a friendly and close working culture, which is good for our people and our projects.
- Your career will progress at a pace and be future proofed. If you’re willing to learn then we’re willing to invest in your training and career. We have a training plan based on Microsoft’s Azure certification training path, with incentivised exams and awards.
Those are just a few reasons to join our team. They are are only scratching the surface of what you’ll experience and achieve when you join our Microsoft practice.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s a blog written by a newly recruited Microsoft engineer, on why he chose Altius over a top global tech company. And you can find out more about careers and opportunities at Altius here.